As well as being a storyteller I’m a professional artist and crafter and I love to teach! I’ve painted for as long as I can recall and am almost entirely self-taught so I have an unusual approach to art. I have taught a variety of age ranges and skill levels in crafts as diverse as sequin art and wet felting, jewellery making and making Great Gatsby themed costume pieces!
A selection of my artworks and published art can be seen here!
Currently on offer…
- Private tuition in various arts and crafts in Lampeter and Aberystwyth
- Workshops in Lampeter and Aberystwyth
- Original Artworks – many of the pictures in my portfolio are for sale
- Commissions – contact me to discuss suitability
- Prints and Cards of previous artworks
Contact me with your hopes and we’ll discuss possibilities!
Previous Craft Workshops…
- Jewellery Making – Foundational Wire and Beading skills
- Jewellery Making – Polymer Clay Bead Crafting
- Jewellery Making – Bead Weaving
- Jewellery Making – Wire Wrapping
- Fabric Wreaths
- Sequin Art – Easter Eggs
- Sequin Art – Xmas Baubles
- Rag Rugging
- Sock Monkey Making